4 oz (half of a cup) of dried apricots
A quarter teaspoon of vanilla essence
Drop of maple syrup (optional)
1 ripe banana (medium size)
1.Preheat the oven to 1900C.
2. Boil the apricots in a little water or apple juice until soft, then puree them in a food processor.
3. Combine the apricot puree with the vanilla and maple syrup (if you like).
4. Cut two equal pieces of foil and place each half of the banana (cut lengthways) on each piece.
5. Spoon the apricot puree over the top of each half of the banana.
6. Fold over the foil and seal making two parcels.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes.
8. Cool to a safe temperature, puree or mash as necessary and serve.