Milk (not a must)
1 teaspoon oil
50gms vegetable or fruits (these can be made like a puree or cut into tiny pieces)
Steps to follow:
- Crack the egg and put in a bowl (separate the egg white if desired; you can use an egg separator or the shell).
- Put a little oil in the frying pan and heat
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl (add formula or whole milk if you wish)
- Stir and pour into the pan and continue scrambling
- Add the puree or vegetables as you continue scrambling
- Reduce the heat to medium as you scramble constantly
- Cook until the omelet stops being runny.