- 1 sweet dessert apple (cored and diced)
- 6 chunks of pineapple (canned in its own juice)
- 5 fl oz (2/3 cup) of pineapple juice
- 1 small slice of watermelon, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- Place the diced apple in a small saucepan and pour in the pineapple juice.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat immediately and simmer very gently until the apple is soft. Allow cooling.
- Transfer the apple mixture to a blender and add the pineapple chunks, melon and coconut milk.
- Process until perfectly smooth and serve chilled.